Abouty Me

thats personal

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

"Class Reflection"

Part 1
1. What did i like about this class?
- what i liked about this class is when we have free time to do what we want.
2. what did you dislike about this class?
- what i disliked was the warm ups and student success statement.
3. What can you recommend to improve this class?
give less statements and better topics 
4.what will you always remember about this class?
- what i will remember is the teacher Mr. haymore's motto "Choose the Right".

Part 2 
A progress report on my 100+ goals is I haven't even started lol. What I need to do is to get started on them and read them. I cant Promise anything on me doing them now but one day, one day I will.

Part 3
Obedience is central to becoming, being , and remaining happy."
David A. Bednar

Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment